Hello 2022 and Soft moisturized skin
You deserve moisturized skin!
Lu Lu's Suds creates soap, body butter, and lotion that all work together to nourish your skin.
Gently cleanse your skin with natural real soap made with olive, coconut, shea butter and such, not chemicals.
Seal in your natural moisture with lotion or body butter. Hydrate your thirsty skin and enjoy the relaxing gentle fragrance of lotion and body butter.
Oh My Look! Goat Milk Soap, Lotion, Body Butter & Polish, Beard Balm, Shave Bar & Momma/Baby Stuff
Soap Bags 100% Cotton Hand Knitted
BUY 4 GET 5TH FREE!!!
Buy 4 Soap Get 5th For FREE!
Choose, mix and match, pick, be crazy, any 4 FOUR different soap and get the 5th for free.
Always have naturally soft skin and choose a different scent for each day of the week and mood. /collections/goat-milk-soap
wHAT'S IN YOUR SOAP?
Soap? Or is it a detergent?
This is Amanda's arm before, then two weeks later. She uses Fragrance Free Lotion and Fragrance Free Goat Milk Soap.
Lu Lu’s Ingredients:
Palm & Castor
Fragrance or Essential Oil
Goat Milk, Lye
Commercial Detergent (Soap) Ingredients:
1. Propylene glycol (to replace the hydrating effect ofnatural glycerin), a petroleum-based product that is dangerous when inhaled, anirritant, and a metabolic disruptor.
2. Polyethylene glycol (to keep soap looking nice), apetroleum-based product used in antifreeze, dehydrates and ages skin, leaves itvulnerable to bacteria.
3. Sodium lauryl sulfate (a foaming agent), a seriousirritant, hormone disruptor, drying, and it denatures the skin proteins,leaving your lower layers vulnerable.
4. Butylated hydroxytoluene (a preservative), absorbedthrough skin, long-term and repeated exposure caused renal and hepatic damagein rats, mild irritant, tumor promoter, deemed safe for cosmetic use.
5. Pentasodium pentatate (a type of acid used to softenwater and create better foaming), an eye irritant and should not be used onbroken skin or infants.
6. Titanium dioxide (to whiten the bar), dangerous ifinhaled, safety on skin unknown.
7. Sodium isethionate (for dense lather and suds),currently being researched.