You deserve soft moisturized skin!
$12 Gift Bag
Lotion, Free Lip Balm In Organza Bag
$24 Soap, Lotion, Body Butter, Shower Polish, Free Lip Balm In Organza Bag
BUY 4 GET 5TH FREE!!!
Buy 4 Soap Get 5th For FREE!
Choose, mix and match, pick, be crazy, any 4 FOUR different soap and get the 5th for free.
Always have naturally soft skin and choose a different scent for each day of the week and mood. /collections/goat-milk-soap
wHAT'S IN YOUR SOAP?
Soap? Or is it a detergent?
This is Amanda's arm before, then two weeks later. She uses Fragrance Free Lotion and Fragrance Free Goat Milk Soap.
Lu Lu’s Ingredients:
Palm & Castor
Fragrance or Essential Oil
Goat Milk, Lye
Commercial Detergent (Soap) Ingredients:
1. Propylene glycol (to replace the hydrating effect ofnatural glycerin), a petroleum-based product that is dangerous when inhaled, anirritant, and a metabolic disruptor.
2. Polyethylene glycol (to keep soap looking nice), apetroleum-based product used in antifreeze, dehydrates and ages skin, leaves itvulnerable to bacteria.
3. Sodium lauryl sulfate (a foaming agent), a seriousirritant, hormone disruptor, drying, and it denatures the skin proteins,leaving your lower layers vulnerable.
4. Butylated hydroxytoluene (a preservative), absorbedthrough skin, long-term and repeated exposure caused renal and hepatic damagein rats, mild irritant, tumor promoter, deemed safe for cosmetic use.
5. Pentasodium pentatate (a type of acid used to softenwater and create better foaming), an eye irritant and should not be used onbroken skin or infants.
6. Titanium dioxide (to whiten the bar), dangerous ifinhaled, safety on skin unknown.
7. Sodium isethionate (for dense lather and suds),currently being researched.